Ad

Sunday 21 October 2012

Jesus speaks of a Sign for the End Times to St. Faustina

Jesus told St. Faustina  
"Write this:  
before I come as a the Just Judge, 
I am coming first as the King of Mercy. 
 Before the day of justice arrives, 
there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:



All light in the heavens  
will be extinguished, 
and there will be a great darkness 
over the whole earth.  
Then the sign of the cross 
will be seen in the sky, 
and from the openings
where the hands and the feet 
of the Savior 
were nailed will come forth 
great lights which will light up the earth 
for a period of time.  
This will take place shortly before the last day.

Crucified Christ in the clouds
Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska Notebook one, number 83

3 comments:

  1. Buy high quality Real / False driver's license, ID cards, passports, diplomas, visas, fake Dollar Database registered passports, driver's license, ID card, visa, birth certificate, ielts, High Quality Real / False driver's license, identity cards, passports, diplomas, visas, fake dollar / euro etc TEXT.WHATSAP .+1720.248.8130
    Whatsup……..+1(720).248.8130 EMAIL; highpills@gmail.com
    Whatsup……..+1(720).248.8130 EMAIL; highpills@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just I saw this FAKE UK DRIVING LICENCE THAT WORKS FROM THE DVLA an will like to say thank you. (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Y’all don’t forget to join this DVLA EXPERTS TELEGRAM GROUP for more information about new drivers license and updated materials being used along the production process of the DL . You can also take advantage to learn and meet many Experts who will guide you on numerous techniques for anyone who love hacking and don’t know how to go about it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. bitcoin private key list http://allcryptosoftware.net/

    ReplyDelete