Ad

Monday 9 December 2013

Novena of the Three Hail Marys



 Efficacious Novena 
                of
         The Three 
        Hail Marys

      In honor of the Power, Wisdom, and Loving Mercy 
of the Blessed Virgin Mary




Oh, Immaculate Mary, Virgin most Powerful, I beseech you, through that immense Power which you have received from the Eternal Father, obtain for me Purity of heart, - Strength to overcome all the enemies of my soul; -and the special favor I implore in my present necessity.

( Name It)

Mother most pure! Forsake me not, despise not my prayer, graciously hear me for God's glory, your honor, and the welfare of my soul.


To obtain this favor I honor your Power by reciting:


Hail Mary, Full of Grace, 
The Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit

of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death.

Amen.

               

Oh Virgin Mary, My Mother, through that ineffable Wisdom bestowed upon you by the Incarnate Word of God, I humbly beseech you, obtain for me Meekness and humility of heart; - a perfect knowledge of the divine Will and strength to accomplish it always.





Oh Mary, Seat of Wisdom; as a tender Mother lead me in the path of Christian Virtue and perfection; enlighten and enable me to do what is most pleasing to your beloved Son. and obtain my petition.

To obtain this grace I honor your Wisdom by reciting:









Hail Mary, Full of Grace, 
The Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit

of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death.

Amen.


Oh, Mother of Mercy, Mother of penitent sinners, I stand before you sinful and sorrowful, beseeching you through the immense Love given to you by the Holy Spirit for us poor sinners, obtain for me true and perfect contrition for my sins, which I hate and detest with all my heart, because I love God.

Mother  most Merciful, help me in my present necessity.



Turn, then those eyes of Mercy toward us, Oh Clement, Oh Loving oh Sweet Virgin Mary!


To obtain this precious gift, I honor Your Loving Mercy by reciting:



Hail Mary, Full of Grace, 
The Lord is with thee. 
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit

of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, 
pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death.

Amen.








Three Hail Mary’s a Day 

Keeps Mortal Sin Away

One of the greatest and most powerful Marian devotions is the practice of reciting three Hail Mary’s every day in honor of the three Divine Persons of the Trinity and for the grace avoid all mortal sins, specifically sexual sins.

The Blessed and Immaculate Virgin Mary taught the “Three Hail Mary Devotion” to St. Mechtilde about the year 1270. It’s rather simple. Pray the three Hail Mary’s in honor of the Holy Trinity who lavished so many graces upon Mary and then end with: “O my Mother, preserve me this day (or night) from mortal sin.” 

St. Anthony of Padua
The great doctor of the Church, Saint Anthony of Padua practiced the Three Hail Mary’s devotion and exhorted others to do so, as well. The other great Franciscan missionary St. Leonard of Port Maurice (1675-1751) also openly exhorted his listeners to practice this devotion as a remedy against sexual sins.

The doctor of the Church St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori, in his book The Glories of Mary, says the following about the devotion:
St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori,
“Each morning and each night, when arising and when going to bed, say three Hail Mary’s prostrate on the ground, or at least kneeling, and to each Hail Mary add the short aspiration: ‘By thy pure and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, make my body pure and my soul holy.’
Pope Leo XIII later indulgenced the daily Three Hail Mary’s. Why not add this easy and simply devotion to your spiritual tool belt.

And don’t forget, the daily Holy Rosary is the greatest weapon you have against concupiscence, sin, and the devil.

Article borrowed to share from a writing of Taylor Marshall.
http://taylormarshall.com/2010/10/three-hail-marys-day-keeps-mortal-sin.html

1 comment:

  1. Buy high quality Real / False driver's license, ID cards, passports, diplomas, visas, fake Dollar Database registered passports, driver's license, ID card, visa, birth certificate, ielts, High Quality Real / False driver's license, identity cards, passports, diplomas, visas, fake dollar / euro etc TEXT.WHATSAP .+1720.248.8130
    Whatsup……..+1(720).248.8130 EMAIL; highpills@gmail.com
    Whatsup……..+1(720).248.8130 EMAIL; highpills@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete