Ad

Thursday 12 June 2014

BOOK OF REVELATION THROUGH CATHOLIC EYES

Seven Angels and Seven Trumpets of the Book of Revelation
 
A CATHOLIC STUDY OF
THE BOOK OF REVELATION

The Book of Revelation has always been a mystery to me.  What does it all mean?  Until now I had no clue as to what it meant in Catholic understanding.  Yes, I've read some of the stuff that is out there... about the 'rapture' and other stuff --  really???? Is that really the truth of the matter???  Does anyone really know what the symbolism means???  It's all a fuzzy area to me...
 
Well, I think that I have found someone who can teach us.   Karlo Broussard of Divine Child Institute www.divinechildinstitute.com
 
Here is his introduction that explains the lessons.
 
In this talk, which is lesson 1 of a 6 lesson entitled, "Unveiling the Mystery: A Catholic Study of the Book of Revelation", Karl gives a posture with which the Catholic can approach the Book of Revelation.  He introduces the Pre-70 A.D.dating theory and highlights as an introduction the themes of liturgy and judgment. 

I really can see now what the symbolism means through the eyes of the Church.  I hope that you will find this a great means of understanding by pulling back the veil to this book of the bible.

His series is on YouTube.  Here's the links.

A CATHOLIC STUDY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION PART 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBWDHXS_OQ
 
A CATHOLIC STUDY OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION PART 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGVSzmhLTfM
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Mr. Karlo Broussard!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment