Ad

Thursday 28 April 2016

MIRACULOUS IMAGE OF THE CHILD JESUS

Miraculous Image of the Child Jesus


Miraculous image of the Child Jesus —
A monk on the desert is reported to have taken a picture of the Holy Eucharist while exposed. Upon developing the film, this image of the child Jesus appeared. Sometime later, Jesus told this same monk that He would “”I promise to send my blessings and my peace to each home where this image is found.”

Look at that sweet face! 
Jesus I Love You 
and 
place my Trust in YOU!

6 comments:

  1. If you have a source, I would love to purchase this Image/prayercard.I have searched everywhere and could only locate a place in the Philippines that did not ship to the USA. Thank you for making this known. 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please let me know where I can purchase this image? God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is jmbusiness1260@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too. I also looked all over---peterandkathyfreeman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete