Ad

Tuesday 6 December 2016

The Five Fatima Prayers

Angel of Fatima
The two prayers taught by the Angel:

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope in and I love You. I ask pardon for all those who do not believe in You, do not hope in You, do not love You.

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of the same Son Jesus Christ, present in the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for all the sacrileges, outrages and indifferences by which He Himself is offended.  And by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, O beg of You the conversion of poor sinners.



Our Lady of Fatima
The three prayers taught 

by Our Lady:

O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee; my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.

O my Jesus, forgive our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need.

O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners and in reparation for sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer this sacrifice to Thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment