|St. Bridgett - Medeval Art|
to Saint Bridget
of St. Paul at Rome
|St. Bridgett of Sweden and Our Lord Jesus Christ|
- I will deliver 15 souls of his lineage from Purgatory.
- 15 souls of his lineage will be confirmed and preserved in grace.
- 15 sinners of his lineage will be converted.
- Whoever recites these Prayers will attain the first degree of perfection.
- 15 days before his death I will give him My Precious Body in order that he may escape eternal starvation; I will give him My Precious Blood to drink lest he thirst eternally.
- 15 days before his death he will feel a deep contrition for all his sins and will have a perfect knowledge of them.
- I will place before him the sign of My Victorious Cross for his help and defense against the attacks of his enemies.
- Before his death I shall come with My Dearest Beloved Mother.
- I shall graciously receive his soul, and will lead it into eternal joys.
- And having led it there I shall give him a special draught from the fountain of My Deity, something I will not for those who have not recited My Prayers.
- Let it be known that whoever may have been living in a state of mortal sin for 30 years, but who will recite devoutly, or have the intention to recited these Prayers, the Lord will forgive him all his sins.
- I shall protect him from strong temptations.
- I shall preserve and guard his 5 senses.
- I shall preserve him from a sudden death.
- His soul will be delivered from eternal death.
- He will obtain all he asks for from God and the Blessed Virgin.
- If he has lived all his life doing his own will and he is to die the next day, his life will be prolonged.
- Every time one recites these Prayers he gains 100 days indulgence.
- He is assured of being joined to the supreme Choir of Angels.
- Whoever teaches these Prayers to another, will have continuous joy and merit which will endure eternally.
- There where these Prayers are being said or will be said in the future God is present with His grace.
|St. Bridget of Sweden|
|Jesus' Agony in the Garden|
|Crowned with Thorns by Honthorst|
|Crowning of Thorns/Insults Brugghen Copenhagen|
|Jesus nailed to the cross|
|Father, Forgive Them!|
|Remember me when You come into Your Kingdom|
|Woman behold Thy Son, Behold your Mother|
|My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?|
|Wounds of Christ|
|Christ on the Cross, Michelangelo|
|Father into Thy Hands I commit My Spirit|
|Outpouring of Christ's Precious Blood|
|Mary Magdalene in sorrow at the Foot of the Cross|