Ad

Friday 21 August 2015

Pray for Priests in Purgatory

Purgatory - a place of purification


Prayer for the Priests in Purgatory

My Jesus,

By the sorrows Thou didst suffer in Thine Agony in the Garden, in Thy Scourging and Crowning with thorns, in the Way to Calvary, in Thy Crucifixion and Death, have mercy on the souls of priests in Purgatory, especially the most forgotten and who have no one else to pray for them.  I wish to remember all those priests who ministered to me, the priests my heart has never forgotten, and those I no longer recall due to my frailty of memory.  Do Thou deliver them from the dire torments they endure; call them and admit them to Thy most sweet embrace in Paradise.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let your Perpetual Light shine upon them.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment