Ad

Friday 4 March 2016

Christ the King

Prayer to Christ the King

O Christ Jesus, I acknowledge Thee King of the Universe.  
All that has been made has been created for Thee.  

Make full use of Thy rights over me.  

I renew the promises I made in Baptism, when I renounced Satan and all his pomps and works, and I promise to live a good Christian life: and especially I undertake to help, to the extent of my means, to secure the triumph of the rights of God and of Thy Church.

Divine Heart of Jesus, I offer Thee my efforts to obtain that all hearts may acknowledge Thy Sacred Royalty, and that so the Kingdom of Thy peace may be established throughout the entire universe.  

Amen.

Jesus, King and Center of all hearts, through the advent of Thy Kingdom, grant us peace.


From the book - Holy Hour of Reparation, copyright 1945

No comments:

Post a Comment