Ad

Thursday 3 March 2016

Divine Mercy Jesus Speaks of His Longing to Save Souls

Jesus, I Trust In You

Jesus spoke to Sister Faustina these words about His Divine Mercy...

My daughter, tell the whole world about 
My inconceivable mercy.

I desire that the Feast of Mercy 
be a refuge and shelter for all souls, 
and especially for poor sinners.  

On that day the very depths of 
My tender Mercy are open.  
I pour out a whole ocean of graces 
upon those souls who approach 
the Fount of My Mercy. 

The soul that will go to Confession 
and receive Holy Communion 
shall obtain complete forgiveness 
of sins and punishment.  

On that day all the divine floodgates 
through which graces flow are opened.  
Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, 
even though its sins be as scarlet.  

My Mercy is so great that no one, 
be it of man or of angel, 
will be able to fathom it throughout all eternity.  

Everything that exists has come forth 
from the very depths of My most tender Mercy.  

Every soul in its relation to Me will contemplate 
My love and Mercy throughout eternity. 

The Feast of Mercy emerged from 
My very depths of tenderness.  

It is My desire that it be solemnly celebrated 
on the first Sunday after Easter.  

Mankind will not have peace 

until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy.


Excerpt from Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary of Sister 

Maria Faustina Kowalska,  699



Jesus is calling you to His Mercy…

take advantage this Easter Season,
Divine Mercy Sunday is the Sunday
after His Glorious Resurrection!

He is waiting for YOU.

Imagine . . .
All You Sins Will Be Forgiven
You Will Be Made White As Snow

Jesus, I Trust In You!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment